Thursday, November 29, 2012

Once Upon A Whimsy....I had a few more Christmas decorating thoughts....

1)  It is alright to escape from traditional decor colors for Christmas decorating.  One of my favorite trees of all times was my Aunt Suzanne's.  She used hot pink, bright red, purple, and bright green, for her Christmas tree colors.  It was fantastic.   A few other decor inspirations....

Christmas decor with pops of hot pink.


Pink Christmas tree at The Plaza in New York.

Christmas tree at the Plaza Hotel in New York City......

Beautifully decorated pink Christmas tree and milk and cookies for Santa.


Christmas wreath


2)  I always think a flocked tree is perfectly whimsical, and carries great vintage flair.

I ♥ flocked trees

White Flocked Tree


White flocked tree- my mother bought one once and it was gorgeous!

3) I love the look of natural branches sprayed with glitter

sparkle spray painted branches and put in a vase- cheap and beautiful.




4)  I can never not have at least one part of my house decorated for Christmas without some classic red plaid.

Plaid Christmas wrap and chair


No comments:

Post a Comment